Sunday, September 13, 2009

They always make me laugh...

Okay, so I have Alissa and Nathan this evening and they're not really playing together. Then Nathan found a toy mustard and took it to the playroom to play and Alissa wanted the mustard and followed him crying. He tossed it aside and started play with the toy ice cream, which, of course, then Alissa wanted that. I gave her the mustard that she originally wanted and she shunned it, still crying...

In all my brilliance, I suggested that she make some "chicken and rice" for Nathan. She paused her crying and said, "chicken and rice is all gone."

I just left the room cracking up and came here to share with you all. Now Nathan has returned to his DS and Alissa is off putting more crayons in my big stew pot...everyone's happy.

Funny kids.

2 comments:

Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

I love those kids. They are fun to watch especially as they interact with each other. cuties!!!

Susan Payton said...

What a great page. Laughter is certainly the best medicine. Thank you for letting me visit. Glad to see you here, there is so many deserted blogs these days on blogger.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com